If you are interested in…
• Exploring the world and other cultures
• Gaining personal or professional development through international internships
• Contributing to a social change in another country
• Meeting other people and seeing new places
• Personal development through practical team experience
• Gaining soft skills and access to a network with more than 100 countries
• Contributing to a positive impact into the society you are living
• Gaining entrepreneurial outlook through leadership experience
Then consider being part of the team that will bring AIESEC to UACS!!!
is the world's largest youth-run organization, present in over 110 countries
and territories and with over 60,000 members
. Focused on providing a platform for youth leadership development, AIESEC offers young people the opportunity to be global citizens, to change the world, and to get experience and skills that matter today.
An initiative group of 10 students, primarily from the School of Business Economics and Management
(preferably fluent in English) must be formed in order to establish an AIESEC office at UACS. If you are interested in becoming a member of the initiative group, please send your CV to Nick Naumoff no later than Friday, October 28th, 2011
Interested students will receive an email with a more detailed explanation of their work as an initiative group.