UACS Research Committee meets up to six times per year.
Here you will find the meeting schedules of the UACS Research Committee and the decisions taken.
June 14, 2012
- Decision to award a research article publishes in international journal listed on the Web of science;
- Decision to award a research article publishes in international journal;
March 26, 2012
- Decision for adoption of the Regulation for awarding of research work at UACS;
- Decision to form Lab for modelling language;
- Decision to form Lab for labour market and social policy analysis.
January 30, 2012
- Decision for adoption of the Regulation for internal financing of research activities at UACS;
- Decision to form Lab for robotics and artificial inteligence;
November 3, 2011
- Decision for adoption of the Regulation for publishing within the UACS Working Paper Series;
- Decision to publish a Corporate research brochure;
- Decision to integrate the schools' Regulations for the research process.
September 29, 2011
July 18, 2011
- Decision to establish the UACS Working Paper Series, as a forum for presenting and sharing completed or research in progress;
- Decision to establish a research board within the premisses of UACS, for promoting recent faculty research;
- Decision to establish a sub-web site, for promoting the research work at UACS;
- Decision for adopting a common form for measuring the research work of each faculty and hence at the aggregate faculty/university level;
- Decision for scheduling weekly research hour, whereby faculty will present their research or other presentation related to the research process;
- Decision to form Research labs, as an organisational way for steering the research work among groups of common interest;
LEMP will host a cocktail to cherish the commencing of its work. At the same time the commencing of ...